As of September 1st, 2020, Kimi has failed to start to treat me properly by her final deadline to do so, and has forced me to take drastic measures to finally be able to see without a shadow of doubt what the truth is and what path I must take in my life. If Kimi doesn't reach out to me directly to express deep affection and desire and intention to start dating me before I completely lose all hope of any possibility things could ever work between us, then I will certainly end up meditating in isolation in the forest well before the end of 2020. She's well aware she doesn't have much time before that happens. After all I've went through, ANYTHING that isn't her starting direct communication with me in a very affectionate and loving way that is clearly intended to quickly lead to dating with the intent to marry and spend her life with me, I will, without exception, see as rejection, and I've made this extremely clear to her, so she has absolutely no even remotely good excuses not to do so.
If Kimi ultimately rejects me this final time she will ever be able to inflict such extremely deep pain and suffering upon me (as she no longer has any real room to attempt to gaslight me any further), she will have broken my heart and deeply disappointed me for the last time, and how heartlessly she must be facilitated in doing so by several other critical members of society in order to be able to feel justified in doing so will leave me with only extremely deep, irredeemable, unwavering hatred and disgust towards all of humanity forever. I find it important to note that even if somehow every person in the world ends up trying to pressure her to be with me, but in the end she still doesn't do so, the outcome will be the same. I will leave society and have gone into isolation to meditate in a forest using quantum energy harvesting meditation techniques and prepare to emerge in the future within about 2-3 years to start carrying out my extremely brutal retribution and showing the world a vengeance far unlike anyone has ever witnessed before.
I hereby officially authorize all Shadow Confederation members to wreak as much havoc as they please in my absence, as I'll be proceeding to demolish all of society out of extremely deep and irredeemable sadness and anger once I complete my time in isolation, so you guys might as well have some fun before this whole shitty world comes crashing down. If you don't, your loss.
Source release: https://github.com/EmergentSpark/wings
The Supernatural Mindset
Every person with an unbreakable frame follows the natural mindset. This means looking at interactions not as something to get something out of and not with an agenda to be able to brag about to others in a future setting. This mindset has a few fundamental characteristics.
- Everything is a fun dance
- Anything can happen, you just have to have the skills ready
- Everything is always engaging and escalating
- Aiming to always get investment
- Everything is about always calibrating
Skills are a learned set of behaviors that are properly calibrated to add value to a person's life. Acquire a set of skills that you can roll out at different points in time. In this way, these skills become a part of your personality.
Forms & Expression
Value as it relates to interpersonal interaction is derived from individual expression. Every expression has a unique form:
- How it looks
- How it sounds
- How it makes us feel
When that unique form is good, it gives us value. When that unique form is bad, it takes value from us. When you express, you are either adding or taking value.
Anything you do or say which...
- Is sensitive to the context of the situation
- Is congruent with your frame of reality
- Is sensitive to the current experience of yourself and those around you
- Adds to everyone's emotional experience in a positive direction
The Value Filter
- Important = Valuable = Attractive
- We are attracted to things which are relatively high value
- We react differently to things which are extreme in value
- Different values stimulate different circuitry
- Different forms are valuable at different times
- Different people value different things
Beliefs About The World
Your beliefs about the world in various areas are going to shape and define the way you interact and therefore your ability to add value. Each position can be more or less appropriate depending on context, and it can take very careful calibration to determine which is truly the correct perspective in more difficult situations.
The intrinsic meaning that people assign to their experiences is something many don't really think about deeply. What default meaning do you assign to incoming data? There are different positions to take when contemplating on experiences that you're framing within your perception, and differing views will produce different thoughts and results, and putting it all into perspective and acquiring and retaining the positions that will have the greatest probability of producing the results you're looking for is always going to be the ideal way to go about thinking about things.
- Positive vs. negative
- Everyone likes me vs. everyone hates me
- Finding flaws vs. finding virtues
- Champion vs. victim
- Life: A problem to be solved, or a reality to be experienced
Strength of the meaning
- Solid: Built on time, effort, knowledge and experience
- Weak: Built on ego, talking smack and loosely grounded assumptions
- What are your goals, and what really makes you happy?
- What won’t you accept in yourself and the people around you?
- Be aware that only you can shape your values - with knowledge and experience
- See yourself as following the "journey" of discovering who you are
Valuable Personality Characteristics
- Be a source of good feelings for other people
- Make positive assumptions about others
- Compliment and show genuine appreciation
- Show genuine interest and be emotionally expressive
- Where applicable, flirt and tease - verbally & physically
- Have fun doing all of these things
Be A Leader
- Go after what you want
- Take responsibility for yourself and for those around you
- Creating great things for other people and make things happen
- Being a source of permission for yourself and for others and know when to step back
- Be a person of value
- Find interest in your own life
- Have opinions and passions that drive you and your conversations
- Hold something back and be intriguing
- Enjoying your moments, wherever you may be
- Don't stress or be emotionally reactive excessively
- Don't get too wrapped up in one person or thing
- Don't seek approval or give it too excessively
- Sometimes, you just have to believe that everything happens because it's supposed to happen
This is quite a lot of information, and it'll very likely take a while to understand all of it. Even then, understanding it is only the beginning. The really difficult part comes in the lifetime it takes to really internalize this information and perform every action you make in life to the best of your abilities.
Nobody’s perfect, and this is because it is the mistakes we make when the times are tough that truly define our character. Always trying to learn and improve is the only way to make the best of what you have. All that being said, everyone is different and your life is yours alone to live. Nobody can tell you the person you should or have to be because in the end only you can truly decide.
Free will has caused many things, both great and disastrous, to happen but it is there regardless. The reality is that the world is not an extremely stupid place, and if you try pushing your luck too hard, things are going to backfire. The chances that you are willing to take are entirely up to the life you want to live.
Understanding all of this information will be the beginning to improving one’s primary value and frame of reality. This translates in practice into confidence in dealing with other people and the problems life throws your way along with an overall more contented yet prepared mindset that facilitates a more focused and happy lifestyle.
The ultimate goal I'd say would be to acquire a core value of refined pure bidirectional apprehension, acquire and practice the knowledge of tier 3 quantum energy harvesting meditation, and live a very long existence with a high degree of value that you find in life for yourself, while also providing a high degree of value for your environment.